www.redscorpionsix.com

Red Scorpion Six

Thursday, February 10, 2011

ENO Hammocks and Red Scorpion Six

Hey Gang,

I recently had the opportunity to become dealer for Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammocks and needless to say we jumped at the opportunity. This has to be one of the greatest products out there in the Outdoor Industry.
We will be starting to offer the ENO Sleep systems in our Online store and we are still working on our Oklahoma Retail front.
We will be announcing Grand Opening Product launch exclusively at CampfireTalks.com Outdoor Forum and RS6 Newsletter Subscribers. This will be a fantastic opportunity for you to get an outstanding sleep system.




I absolutely flipped over the quality and value of the double nest hammock. My son and daughter beg me to set it up for them to get into. We have found it to be one of the most versatile items I have. A great sleep system, suspended Chair, Swing for fun(for the kids). I have set it up indoors and outdoors. The minimalist will love the weight and packable size. The setup is less than 5 minutes from out of the box. The Pro Straps are extremely impressive and leave a Low Impact on the environment. I will be adding a Guardian Bug Net to complete my system.

Don't miss out on the opportunity. GET this HAMMOCK.

No comments: