www.redscorpionsix.com

Red Scorpion Six

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Introduction to RED SCORPIONSIX BLADES




How It Started All Started

I guess I was simply a knife fanatic. I have always been into blades. I think I had my parents worried at some point that something was wrong. But basically I wanted to obtain a WSK and just could not find one. I could not even see one to hold on to it. I saw a lot of pictures on the web and started drawing them. I had a head full of design ideas. So after trying to chase down a knife, I gave up. I got MAD.

Then I decided to build it and that's what happened.

Beginnings

Red Scorpion Six Blades LLC began from modest beginnings in Indianapolis, Indiana and moved operations to St. Louis, Missouri and back to Indianapolis. In doing so, we have partnered with many great companies in the process, such as, Rawhide Leather for leather sheaths and Survival Sheaths for Custom Kydex Sheaths. We are also working with other craftsmen in a referral network for further customization and new product development.

No comments: